Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #8: Alex Volkov eyes an NHL spot rawcharge.com/2019/8/24/2081… via @RawCharge https://t.co/7HCF4ltTHb : 2 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion … Continue reading
The C. W. Baker High School’s awarding winning Silk & Satin Jazz Ensemble is the source of much pride in the Music department. I was fortune enough to be at their recent craft show when they gave one of their … Continue reading
Yeah, I know. It’s not even Thanksgiving and here I am talking about Christmas. Unless you live far away from any town, village or city, at least, in the United States, you’ve seen Christmas stuff in the stores since mid-September so … Continue reading
We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I … Continue reading
Wrapping up the photographic month of October 2008 with some additional photographs from upstate New York, more information and links. If you like this one, check out my other Photo Essays here.