Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @maxbrooksauthor: My father, @MelBrooks, is 94. He has never made a political video. Until now. #MelBrooks4JoeBiden #BidenHarris #Gras… : 2 hours ago
- New Walt Disney World Resort Discounts Released for Early 2021! Click the link to request a no obligation quote t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- Sharing with @kmthomas06 and @Mitch_M Raya and the Last Dragon | Official Teaser Trailer from @DisneyAnimation youtu.be/9BPMTr-NS9s : 8 hours ago
- Biden's Social Security and SSI plan would lift 1.4 million out of poverty, study finds money.yahoo.com/bidens-social-… via @Yahoo : 12 hours ago
- US Voters be like New Zealand voters. #Vote2020 #VoteBidenHarris2020 twitter.com/KiwiEV/status/… : 13 hours ago
Monthly Archives: November 2008
I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion … Continue reading
The C. W. Baker High School’s awarding winning Silk & Satin Jazz Ensemble is the source of much pride in the Music department. I was fortune enough to be at their recent craft show when they gave one of their … Continue reading
Yeah, I know. It’s not even Thanksgiving and here I am talking about Christmas. Unless you live far away from any town, village or city, at least, in the United States, you’ve seen Christmas stuff in the stores since mid-September so … Continue reading
We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I … Continue reading
Wrapping up the photographic month of October 2008 with some additional photographs from upstate New York, more information and links. If you like this one, check out my other Photo Essays here.