Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- As #NationalPhotographyDay comes to a close here in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. I go old school with a B&W con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Komodo Dragon searching for food with its tongue on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in #DisneysAnimalKingdom at #WDW #dak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I'm going, are you? #Mars2020 twitter.com/NASA/status/11… : 3 days ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #14: Please stay healthy Mitchell Stephens (Amen!)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: October 2008
A new photography exhibition is opening soon in Syracuse! The members of the online community, The Syracuse Photography Meetup Group, is presenting Viewpoints: a collaborative collection starting next Friday, November 7, and runs until December 5, 2008, at the Westcott … Continue reading
For over 30 years, Baldwinsville’s Optimist Club has sponsored the Annual Halloween Window Painting Contest. Elementary students from all over the school district of Baldwinsville get to paint the windows of local businesses throughout downtown. This year, the students had a perfect … Continue reading
I first came upon this project by Kevin Rivoli back in February of this year. I was looking for photographers who had attended a Syracuse University Women’s basketball game and came upon his name. Kevin is a freelance photographer in … Continue reading
I can not recall such a beautiful Fall as this year’s has been. Lots of warm days, cools nights. Sky has the deep cobalt blue coloring and, when there are clouds, they are big and fluffy which add to the … Continue reading