Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The Stereotype-in-Chief is at it again. This time he went back to the 1950's to prove his point with a nice dose of… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- RT @RonWyden: Any Trump official involved with this cover-up should be fired immediately. twitter.com/c_m_dangelo/st… : 5 hours ago
- Then he called him "Sleepy Joe". How respectful, eh? #Vote2020 twitter.com/USATODAY/statu… : 17 hours ago
- Why did you pass???? @TBLightning : 21 hours ago
- LOL I'm impressed the camera survived! twitter.com/exploreorg/sta… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: painting
In 2008, I photographed this mural located in the Four Corners of Baldwinsville, New York. It was painted back in 1987 and you can see it had deteriorated over time. Four years later, I got a request from a young … Continue reading
While I was out looking for autumn colors, I came upon lots of Halloween decorations of my neighbors. Since today is Halloween, I thought I would share some of them with you. The funny epitaphs on these graveyard tombstones reminded … Continue reading
For over 30 years, Baldwinsville’s Optimist Club has sponsored the Annual Halloween Window Painting Contest. Elementary students from all over the school district of Baldwinsville get to paint the windows of local businesses throughout downtown. This year, the students had a perfect … Continue reading