Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #8: Alex Volkov eyes an NHL spot rawcharge.com/2019/8/24/2081… via @RawCharge https://t.co/7HCF4ltTHb : 2 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: September 2008
Weddings are fun to photograph especially when I am only a guest and free to roam without having to worry about what I need to capture for my clients. This past weekend I attended the wedding of my cousin’s son … Continue reading
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” — Anatole France Over the last 18 months, my family has lost three beloved members. It doesn’t matter these members were not human. A horse, rabbit and … Continue reading
Before each home football game at Syracuse University, the Marching Band puts on a show on the SU Quad. While the drummers where performing, the clarinetists placed their instruments into a circle.
I attended the Penn State/Syracuse University football game last Saturday. Got up to the SU Quad early to watch the unveiling of the statue to honor the memory of the great Ernie Davis, the first African-American college player to win … Continue reading