Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- As #NationalPhotographyDay comes to a close here in the Eastern Time Zone of the US. I go old school with a B&W con… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Komodo Dragon searching for food with its tongue on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in #DisneysAnimalKingdom at #WDW #dak… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- I'm going, are you? #Mars2020 twitter.com/NASA/status/11… : 3 days ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #14: Please stay healthy Mitchell Stephens (Amen!)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
The Great New York State Fair started last week and goes on until Labor Day. It’s the official end of summer for upstate New York as public schools will open a day or two later. It was always a bittersweet … Continue reading
For Me! Hey, if McCain and Obama can ask you, so can I. I’ve entered a contest with a very cool and amazing prize and would love it if you would vote for my entry. Or enter yourself and then … Continue reading
Ten miles north of Atlantic City, New Jersey, is the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge where I spent a morning photographing herons, terns, geese, ibis and this snowy egret. He got me to thinking why I see so many … Continue reading
In this case, it’s WOMEN. A Grandfather, his Son and Grandchildren sitting on an Ocean City (New Jersey) Boardwalk bench overlooking the Atlantic ocean waiting for the women in their lives to return from the nearby shops. When I saw … Continue reading