Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Doc Hudson, the Fabulous Hudson Hornet, showed up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee. Stop on out if you can. Here until 20am. https://t.co/Zp90qnk8KW : 1 day ago
- Hot Rod Coupe on Heritage Hill #flickr flic.kr/p/2nCCvoN : 2 days ago
- Found my Thrill on Heritage Hill #flickr @FordMustang #Mache flic.kr/p/2nCgu2V : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 3 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from Game 2 of the @NYCBLbaseball League #Championship between the @OleanOilers at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
The Great New York State Fair started last week and goes on until Labor Day. It’s the official end of summer for upstate New York as public schools will open a day or two later. It was always a bittersweet … Continue reading
For Me! Hey, if McCain and Obama can ask you, so can I. I’ve entered a contest with a very cool and amazing prize and would love it if you would vote for my entry. Or enter yourself and then … Continue reading
Ten miles north of Atlantic City, New Jersey, is the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge where I spent a morning photographing herons, terns, geese, ibis and this snowy egret. He got me to thinking why I see so many … Continue reading
In this case, it’s WOMEN. A Grandfather, his Son and Grandchildren sitting on an Ocean City (New Jersey) Boardwalk bench overlooking the Atlantic ocean waiting for the women in their lives to return from the nearby shops. When I saw … Continue reading