Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @ESMSpartans at Fulton Red Raiders fr. 9/17/21 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #fulton #esm #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Alabama saw more deaths in 2020 than any year in history. Also, it had about 7,000 MORE deaths than births.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- All set up at Rt. 31 Cars 'n Coffee at the Wegmans this morning along with Teslas and other Electric Vehicles. Stop… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Cool! 2/3rd’s of the photos on the front page of my hometown newspaper are mine this between #football and the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- More on #ElectricVehicles and the National Drive Electric Week #NDEW2021 event I am volunteering at this weekend. I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
The Great New York State Fair started last week and goes on until Labor Day. It’s the official end of summer for upstate New York as public schools will open a day or two later. It was always a bittersweet … Continue reading
For Me! Hey, if McCain and Obama can ask you, so can I. I’ve entered a contest with a very cool and amazing prize and would love it if you would vote for my entry. Or enter yourself and then … Continue reading
Ten miles north of Atlantic City, New Jersey, is the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge where I spent a morning photographing herons, terns, geese, ibis and this snowy egret. He got me to thinking why I see so many … Continue reading
In this case, it’s WOMEN. A Grandfather, his Son and Grandchildren sitting on an Ocean City (New Jersey) Boardwalk bench overlooking the Atlantic ocean waiting for the women in their lives to return from the nearby shops. When I saw … Continue reading