Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @KHayhoe: Hi, I’m a climate scientist. You may know me from my greatest hits including, “No, it’s not a natural cycle,” “Yes, I know it’… : 12 hours ago
- Doc on @NHLonNBCSports giving Slater Koekkoek a lot of attention. Didn't know Slater's surname was Dutch. : 14 hours ago
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: August 2008
The Great New York State Fair started last week and goes on until Labor Day. It’s the official end of summer for upstate New York as public schools will open a day or two later. It was always a bittersweet … Continue reading
For Me! Hey, if McCain and Obama can ask you, so can I. I’ve entered a contest with a very cool and amazing prize and would love it if you would vote for my entry. Or enter yourself and then … Continue reading
Ten miles north of Atlantic City, New Jersey, is the Edwin B. Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge where I spent a morning photographing herons, terns, geese, ibis and this snowy egret. He got me to thinking why I see so many … Continue reading
In this case, it’s WOMEN. A Grandfather, his Son and Grandchildren sitting on an Ocean City (New Jersey) Boardwalk bench overlooking the Atlantic ocean waiting for the women in their lives to return from the nearby shops. When I saw … Continue reading