Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 minutes ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 5 hours ago
- RT @nortonmythos: @Phil_Mattingly @jaketapper Just a reminder that South Korea and the United States got their first cases on the same day.… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Instead of rallying the scientific community, instead of educating the American people about the need for social distanc… : 1 day ago
- RT @JoeBiden: It's now April, and: - States still don't have enough tests - Hospitals still don't have enough ventilators - Health care wo… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: July 2008
In these times of high gas prices, this young woman found a way to beat those costs by using Washington, DC’s Metro System. By using her bike to get back and forth to the Metro, she gets some exercise and … Continue reading
I took a traditional driving vacation a couple of weeks ago. The first stop was Washington, DC where I was fortunate enough to witness a beautiful sunset over the National Mall. This photo was taken about 30 minutes after sunset. … Continue reading