Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 441: Mammals of the @SyracuseZoo #newyork #animal #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… https://t.co/AZaGwZmusJ : 6 hours ago
- View 441: Mammals of the Zoo viewsinfinitum.com/2020/08/10/vie… : 11 hours ago
- I wonder if the #Syracuse area @Hyundai dealers will sell these? The Kia dealers of @DriversVillage,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 21 hours ago
- RT @NRDC: Eastern states working together to reduce carbon emissions have also helped clean up our air from pollutants and improve health!… : 22 hours ago
- RT @joshgad: If you are as worried as I am about what’s happening to the USPS, please spread this info about voting by mail now: 1. Vote e… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: June 2008
On a beach on the eastern shore of Lake Ontario, these girls were jumping in celebration of the unoffical start of summer over the Memorial Day (US) weekend in May, 2008. One of the girls mother was trying to capture … Continue reading
It doesn’t look like much when put all together, does it? For those of you counting, there is more than 26 photos as on 3 occasions I featured 2 photos in a view. The photos are in order from View … Continue reading
During an Arabian showmanship competition, a participant calms her horse while another horse is being judged during the Finger Lakes Arabian Summer Festival show at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. Left to right; Showmanship competitor, Horse … Continue reading
Centrifugal force (from Latin centrum “center” and fugere “to flee”) is an apparent force acting outward from the axis of a rotating reference frame. In the case of the little boy above, he is learning how the moving ride is … Continue reading