Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #8: Alex Volkov eyes an NHL spot rawcharge.com/2019/8/24/2081… via @RawCharge https://t.co/7HCF4ltTHb : 6 hours ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #9: If Boris Katchouk finds his offense, look out AHL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Wow, the @POTUS and @VP were dissed this week by first Denmark and then Iceland. I could not imagine that happening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25 #10: Alex Barré-Boulet proves he’s the real deal rawcharge.com/2019/8/22/2082… v… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Got another tongue wagger for ya, @scottaudette Tampa Bay Lightning 2019 Top 25 Under 25, #12: All eyes are on Cart… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2008
My goal was to capture a sunrise and sunset over the weekend. Turns out the location I selected for the sunrise really didn’t have a good view so I settled for something taken before sunrise. With the sunset, I did … Continue reading
Was at the New York State Fairgrounds over the weekend for a horse show and got wind of an auction being held in the Swine and Goat Building. Walking towards the building, I could hear the distinctive cadence of an … Continue reading
The Central New York Regional Market celebrated 70 years of service to the community, farmers and vendors who shop and sell there over this past weekend. The Market is a unique blend of produce, flowers, baked goods, wines, meats, food, … Continue reading
The first horse show of the season has ended. A weekend of long days preparing and competing in classes with other riders showing their Arabian steeds. My daughter, riding Klyde, handled herself elegantly as other riders whirled about the show … Continue reading