Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 4 Days. Cory Conacher (89), the Honey Badger, is back with the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- I give to you the Backside of Water from Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 5 Days. Oleg Sosunov (76) is bringing his experience from… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 6 Days. Hubert Labrie (6) became on of the best defenders as t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Doing the Gorge thing at Watkins Glen State Park on a crisp Autumn morning. @ILoveNYPR https://t.co/NjzTJqqFVs : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: falls
I have been meaning to get to Fillmore Glen State Park for awhile now. After Scott Bishop on his Life Normal blog posted photos from Fillmore, I made it a top priority to get there the next time I could. … Continue reading
Everybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where nature may heal and give strength to body and soul. — John Muir
I came across the term Minimalist Photography this week on Google+. Photographer Steve Johnson will be releasing a book this Spring covering the topic in depth. He defines Minimalist Photography as not simply about taking a photograph of less. Minimalism is … Continue reading
The transformation of Ithaca Falls in winter is an amazing sight. Where water flowed freely was now incased in icicles. Where the water still flows is now restricted and takes different paths down the rocky cascade. A close up view … Continue reading