Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2019 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO ALBUM: @monstershockey at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 4/19/19. @TheAHL #CalderCup #Syracuse #Cleveland #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The boys need you, #SyrCrunch fans. This is our house. Pack The Barn tonight and help us even this Round 1 series.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch @BradyBrassart is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memorial.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @FMHornets @FMBoysLacrosse at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 4/13/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- It is the @MattMan2006 doing his thing during a @Bville_Boys_Lax game. https://t.co/8el3Y3hA7h : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: collage
Whenever a player in a hockey game nets a goal, if the game is being announced over radio or television, the sports announcer will say, “He Scores!“. As a sports photographer, if I can not get the score, I get … Continue reading
If you have not seen it, below is the gift given to me by Birgitte of My 2008 Blog. I tried to convince her once to change the title to reflect the current year. I did not ask again as she was … Continue reading
This is the photo collage I used for the Great Walt Disney World Photo Quiz I posted on the AllEars.net Picture This! blog a couple of weeks ago. Only one person got them all right and won the prize. Click … Continue reading
Tonight my Hearts and Hands Relay for Life team will be participating in the 2012 Baldwinsville Relay For Life event in my upstate New York town. A Relay for Life event features three amazing moments: CELEBRATE as survivors take the … Continue reading