Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @BillNye: As you know - this year science is on the ballot, which means our climate is on the ballot. A vote for @JoeBiden and @KamalaHa… : 1 hour ago
- This is a rundown of 50 reasons why Trump should no longer be President. Olbermann vs. Trump #15: The 50 Worst Tru… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- RT @johnvoelcker: From the 'Laugh To Keep From Crying' Dept: The White House science office ranked “ENDING the COVID-19 pandemic” atop th… : 8 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: If you are still undecided about election day, I would like you to watch this. youtu.be/LFLAjv4BXJs : 20 hours ago
- The @SenateGOP had their one night stand with the Supreme Court, rolled out of bed, put on their pants and left wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: collage
Whenever a player in a hockey game nets a goal, if the game is being announced over radio or television, the sports announcer will say, “He Scores!“. As a sports photographer, if I can not get the score, I get … Continue reading
If you have not seen it, below is the gift given to me by Birgitte of My 2008 Blog. I tried to convince her once to change the title to reflect the current year. I did not ask again as she was … Continue reading
This is the photo collage I used for the Great Walt Disney World Photo Quiz I posted on the AllEars.net Picture This! blog a couple of weeks ago. Only one person got them all right and won the prize. Click … Continue reading
Tonight my Hearts and Hands Relay for Life team will be participating in the 2012 Baldwinsville Relay For Life event in my upstate New York town. A Relay for Life event features three amazing moments: CELEBRATE as survivors take the … Continue reading