This is the photo collage I used for the Great Walt Disney World Photo Quiz I posted on the AllEars.net Picture This! blog a couple of weeks ago. Only one person got them all right and won the prize. Click the link to see the quiz and everyone’s answers.
1. Engine Co. 71 firehouse is located on Main Street USA. The Walt Disney World resort opened in 1971.
2. Disney Hollywood Studios Christmas Tree located in the front of the park’s entrance.
3. These ornaments were on a Christmas tree in Dinoland USA inside the Animal Kingdom park. The clock ornament refers to the theme of time running out for the dinosaurs.
4. The stockings belong to Jennings Osbourne, his wife Mitzy and daughter Breezy and were the creators of the Osbourne Lights which now reside with some Disney upscaling in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
5. Each year, campers in the Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground go all out to decorate their campsites for Christmas (and Halloween, too).
6. A Disney World Cast Member personalizing an ornament for a guest.
7. This photo of Christmas Wishes fireworks show was taken from the Ticket and Transportation Center (TTC) next to the Ferry Boat landing. You can not get this straight on view of Cinderella Castle from the beach at the Polynesian Resort which was the popular guess.
A little Disney magic for your Christmas Eve festivities. I will not be posting on Wednesday as I am too busy celebrating with my family and friends. Look from my annual Top 10 Photos of the Year on Friday!