A bit cliche this week as America celebrated the July 4th holiday. My village of Baldwinsville had a fireworks show which I attended and got lots of colorful explosions. I concentrated on getting multiple blasts and got some interesting effects. This one is combination of three such blasts.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @SyrCougars Class of 2023 on Senior Night. Will have full gallery soon. #highschool #fun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- The @SyrCougars and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are all tied up at 2 after 2 periods of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey https://t.co/w5KwXy4qr3 : 16 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey is leading the @SyrCougars, 2-1, after 1 period of @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey. https://t.co/1Z24ekyKiX : 17 hours ago
- Photo highlights from @TheAHL game between @CheckersHockey and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medical University Ar… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @WGAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey fr. 1/31/23 in @NYSPHSAA #section3hockey #newyork… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago