Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 12 hours ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/lTvhfF0ypU : 2 days ago
- Opinon: Now we know: The conservative devotion to life ends at birth washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/… : 3 days ago
- Look who's the star of my Disney photo blog this week. Hi, @kmthomas06 twitter.com/AllEarsNet/sta… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: pets
With Spring in full swing, I wanted to give you an assignment to stretch your photographic knowledge and make you think a little more before pressing your camera’s shutter. Many of you stated this was going to be a tough … Continue reading
Visited with my niece and her family for Easter. Late last year they had to put down their beloved dog of many years. However, their home still showed signs of a canine presence. Bruno is a bit challenged but I … Continue reading
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.” — Anatole France Over the last 18 months, my family has lost three beloved members. It doesn’t matter these members were not human. A horse, rabbit and … Continue reading