View 120: A Dog Lives Here

Visited with my niece and her family for Easter.  Late last year they had to put down their beloved dog of many years.  However, their home still showed signs of a canine presence.

A feeding time schedule was still being used.  What is that below the sign?

A feeding time schedule was still being used. What is that below the sign?

Tasty dog treats and they were not stale.  I wonder...

Tasty dog treats and they were not stale. I wonder...

Meet Bruno, a pure American mutt, who is a big and lovable soul. Cared for by my niece, her husband and two young sons.

Bruno is a bit challenged but I am told he is improving.   My grand nephews who you last saw with Winnie the Pooh in Walt Disney World, play with and enjoy Bruno. Though Bruno is much stronger than they are, he is gentle and loves to frolic with them in the backyard.

In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog.

Bruno has found his home. 🙂

Advertisements
This entry was posted in Animals, Weekly View and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to View 120: A Dog Lives Here

Miss Sadie and the Cowboy wish to congratulate Bruno and his new family. The also wish to know where they might acquire such a ready supply of treats, not to mention the handy reminder that it is dinnertime.

Aw, sweet shots Scott. We served Milkbones to my dog when I was a kid – oh how he love them! And, I’m not above admitting, I’ve tasted Milkbones myself. They’re not bad! 😉

3. epicswife says:

Love the milk bone shots !!! Great picture of the doggie (Bruno) too !!!!!! Love It!!!

4. Anna Surface says:

Ah Bruno look like a sweetheart! I really like the Milkbone shot. 🙂

5. karma says:

What a great doggie “smile” shot! You say he’s a great American mutt, but I think he’s got more than a little pit bull terrier in him from the shape of his face. A strong and stubborn breed, but I’m sure he will be a great family friend now that he’s in a happy home.

6. montucky says:

Not only “In” a perfect world, that might make a more perfect world!

7. Preston says:

I love any photos about dogs. Bruno looks like a lucky fellow to me. Sounds as if there is plenty of love to go around for the guy.

8. davecandoit says:

That’s some dog ya got there Scott. Looks like a really happy guy. I love the first photo. Nice.

9. Nye says:

Look at Bruno smiling at the camera, he is beautiful. I know my house doesn’t feel like a home without a dog.