Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax move on after defeating the @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 7-4, in @NYSPHSAA #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 25 minutes ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @CNSAthletics @CNSBLAX, 4-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Game over as @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax defeats the @LCSDAthletics, 11-6, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- At the half, @WGAthletics @wgennyboyslax is leading the @LCSDAthletics, 5-1, in @NYSPHSAA #classa #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- Hey, @Syracuse1848 and @OnondagaCounty, with @VoltaCharging you can offer #free #BEV charging at your popular venue… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
We are enjoying a three day holiday weekend in the United States to celebrate Memorial Day. I have taken the opportunity to get out and do some photography. For various reasons, I have not been able to get out the … Continue reading
Sidelighting – light coming from the left or right of a subject. Because the light is scraping across from side to side, it catches every surface blip and imperfection, leaving a trail of large and small shadows and exaggerating surface … Continue reading
If you have followed my blog at all, you know I like to show motion whenever I feel it adds to the story of what I am photographing. At the ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip speed is the name of the … Continue reading
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂