Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- With 97 percent of hospitalized COVID-19 patients last month unvaccinated. “Why should patients be kept financially… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- GAME GALLERY: @crushball at @DodgersNYCBL fr. 7/31/21. All the photos of the Crush winning the 2021 @NYCBLbaseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Sigh, for such a "rich" country, the US treats their people badly. Especially, those who were dealt a tough hand. twitter.com/MotherJones/st… : 1 day ago
- GAME GALLERY: @DodgersNYCBL at @crushball fr. 7/30/21. Players, families and friends of the Crush, check out the li… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Congratulations to @crushball on being the 2021 @NYCBLbaseball League #Champions. Photos from the celebration can b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
We are enjoying a three day holiday weekend in the United States to celebrate Memorial Day. I have taken the opportunity to get out and do some photography. For various reasons, I have not been able to get out the … Continue reading
Sidelighting – light coming from the left or right of a subject. Because the light is scraping across from side to side, it catches every surface blip and imperfection, leaving a trail of large and small shadows and exaggerating surface … Continue reading
If you have followed my blog at all, you know I like to show motion whenever I feel it adds to the story of what I am photographing. At the ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip speed is the name of the … Continue reading
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂