Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Worth a read if you are concerned about the #2020Election twitter.com/timjacobwise/s… : 21 hours ago
- When it comes to giving our images away or allowing an app or online service access to our personal data, take the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 hours ago
- RT @AOC: Reminder of what people are calling the “radical, extreme-left agenda”: ✅ Medicare for All ✅ A Living Wage & Labor Rights ✅ K-16… : 4 days ago
- Tree of Life Landscape at #disneysanimalkingdom #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2gA6iT9 : 6 days ago
- RT @RealMuckmaker: https://t.co/HC9H7PkD6d : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: May 2010
We are enjoying a three day holiday weekend in the United States to celebrate Memorial Day. I have taken the opportunity to get out and do some photography. For various reasons, I have not been able to get out the … Continue reading
Sidelighting – light coming from the left or right of a subject. Because the light is scraping across from side to side, it catches every surface blip and imperfection, leaving a trail of large and small shadows and exaggerating surface … Continue reading
If you have followed my blog at all, you know I like to show motion whenever I feel it adds to the story of what I am photographing. At the ESTA Safety Park Dragstrip speed is the name of the … Continue reading
This little boy was at a family picnic I attended last week. When photographing children, putting them on a chair can help to keep them in one place for a few minutes. Long enough to get a portrait…sometimes. 🙂