Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- After Regulation and OT, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey end up tied, 1-1, in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- After 2 periods play, @RFASports trails the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 1-0, in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- After 1 period of play, @RFASports and @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey are scoreless in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CorcoranPride @SyrCougars at @WGAthletics @wgwildcathockey fr. 1/22/20. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @CNSAthletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey from 1/21/20. @NYSPHSAA @lysanderice #hockey #sport… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: April 2010
Here is a topic many photographers dread. However, with today’s workflow tools, it is really easy to add keywords to our photographs. I use Apple’s Aperture 3 so I know it best. Adobe’s Lightroom also does this plus there are … Continue reading
The last time you saw Crouse College on the Syracuse University campus, I was pronouncing Winter’s back was broken. This time in following the quote of novelist Elizabeth Bowen, “Autumn arrives in early morning, but spring at the close of … Continue reading
The idea was to photograph around the Syracuse University campus with late day golden sunlight. For most of the day it looked like the idea was a sound one until the clouds rolled in. As I walked around and waited … Continue reading
By Karen Gallagher of http://morningjoy.wordpress.com Wildlife photography captivates me. The thrill of observing animal behavior, capturing a representative image of my subject, and sharing its wonder and beauty with others motivates my frequent return to wild places. I particularly enjoy … Continue reading