Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @QasimRashid: GOP: We demand election security! Dems: Agreed! Let's pass John Lewis Voting Rights Act GOP: No Dems: These 3 election… : 2 days ago
- Hey, Texas and Mississippi, you might just want to reconsider your Governor's eliminations of COVID restrictions. B… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Getting real @FordMustang #MachE! https://t.co/YN3xtnd2AQ : 2 days ago
- RT @RepMarieNewman: The GOP is actively working to suppress your right to vote. It's time to protect our democracy and pass #HR1@so that w… : 3 days ago
- Sadly, this it the kind of guy the GOP would run for President and a lot of people would vote for him. #Sad twitter.com/AmoneyResists/… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
This assignment proved not hard to photograph as it was when to stop photographing for it. I, too, had a hard time stopping and decided to stick with a small subset. I enjoyed how each of you approached the topic. … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Last week when I mentioned using flash for outdoor portraits, I know a few of you cringed at the thought. As a wedding photographer in the early nineties, I had to use flash and use it well. The film ISO … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading