Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After the 2nd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey extends their lead to 5-1 over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After the 1st period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
This assignment proved not hard to photograph as it was when to stop photographing for it. I, too, had a hard time stopping and decided to stick with a small subset. I enjoyed how each of you approached the topic. … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Last week when I mentioned using flash for outdoor portraits, I know a few of you cringed at the thought. As a wedding photographer in the early nineties, I had to use flash and use it well. The film ISO … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading