Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12/21. More game p… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 53 minutes ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cicero-North Syracuse Northstars @cnsgirlslax Championship Banner and Medal Ceremony photos fr. 6/12… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 56 minutes ago
- A CNY success story, @sparkcharge was born in the Tech Garden in @CityOfSyracuse twitter.com/AAA_WCNY/statu… : 23 hours ago
- Congratulations to the @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax for winning the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa #champions.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After 3 quarters, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax lead the @WGAthletics, 14-6, in the #section3lacrosse #boys #classa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
This assignment proved not hard to photograph as it was when to stop photographing for it. I, too, had a hard time stopping and decided to stick with a small subset. I enjoyed how each of you approached the topic. … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Last week when I mentioned using flash for outdoor portraits, I know a few of you cringed at the thought. As a wedding photographer in the early nineties, I had to use flash and use it well. The film ISO … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading