Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #Science is f***ing amazing. Coronavirus mRNA vaccines won't just end the pandemic. They could change vaccines fore… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- I visited here with @kmthomas06 when she was at Michigan University. She later got her Masters of Science in Inform… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 days ago
- Yes, Democrats don't blow it. Learn to work together and form a way to get things done again while moving American… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- RT @ASlavitt: South Dakota vs Vermont: 2 small states w big differences -SD: heartless/headless— governor & Hosp ceo say masks are just sym… : 1 week ago
- RT @GeorgeTakei: A thread. When this current nightmare is past us, we must not forget that it happened. I have known an America that des… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
This assignment proved not hard to photograph as it was when to stop photographing for it. I, too, had a hard time stopping and decided to stick with a small subset. I enjoyed how each of you approached the topic. … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Last week when I mentioned using flash for outdoor portraits, I know a few of you cringed at the thought. As a wedding photographer in the early nineties, I had to use flash and use it well. The film ISO … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading