Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 6 hours ago
- Wow...people have lost their jobs posting stuff like this on the Internet. Just sayin', @RepJohnKatko. #Vote2020 twitter.com/dana_balter/st… : 9 hours ago
- RT @AymanM: I’ll just put this here for now. Feel free to bookmark and show skeptics later: “We have not seen, historically, any kind of… : 16 hours ago
- Those silly Republicans, always wanting it both ways, the weasels. #Vote2020 twitter.com/ParkListKris/s… : 16 hours ago
- Mickey Mouse Striking a Pose at #disneyshollywoodstudios during a #character #cavalcade #wdw #travel #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
Monthly Archives: March 2010
This assignment proved not hard to photograph as it was when to stop photographing for it. I, too, had a hard time stopping and decided to stick with a small subset. I enjoyed how each of you approached the topic. … Continue reading
I’ve been getting a bit impatient for Nature to supply some color here in upstate New York. I went out looking for it at the Central New York Regional Market and hit the mother lode. Hope this brightens up your … Continue reading
Last week when I mentioned using flash for outdoor portraits, I know a few of you cringed at the thought. As a wedding photographer in the early nineties, I had to use flash and use it well. The film ISO … Continue reading
I was trying to come up with a unique idea since I have featured my hometown of Baldwinsville (known as B’ville to many in these parts), New York several times on this blog. The one idea I had went by … Continue reading