Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Looks like Coal executive Robert E. Murray, CEO of Murray Energy Corp., can check this off the list he gave Trump b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @rome_generals at @crushball fr. 6/15/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Rome #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @LetNYvote: HEY HEY HEY! #AutomaticVoterRegistration could pass on Wednesday! 1. Email your reps today & demand an #AVR4NY floor vote W… : 11 hours ago
- RT @ed_hawkins: It's time to #ShowYourStripes by visiting: showyourstripes.info! We have made warming stripes graphics available for vi… : 1 day ago
- So much for that one Greenland Glacier growing. Temperatures leap 40 degrees above normal as the Arctic Ocean and G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
In Secret to Sharp Photos, I talked about holding your camera steady and linked you to a video to an advanced way to hold a camera when dealing with low light. I did not go into too much detail on … Continue reading
Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday or GPOYW. I get email updates from Photojojo and a couple of weeks ago they sent out an update about GPOYW. Hey, I enjoy a challenge so I created a little set for myself which … Continue reading
did you say playoffs? High school ice hockey entered the New York State Sectional playoffs last week. All the cliches that come to mind became real to those participating. The games mean more. Win and survive. Lose and go home. … Continue reading
The Rule of Thirds is a compositional rule in photography and other visual arts. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points … Continue reading
Practical HDR: A complete guide to creating High Dynamic Range images with your Digital SLR After researching many books on High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography. I settled on David Nightingale’s book. Besides the excellent reviews on Amazon.com and other websites, … Continue reading