Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @MCSD_Athletics at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax fr. 5/15/21 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The face of things to come. @FordMustang #MachE #ElectricVehicles @Ford https://t.co/02PWcfJ8xf : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax at @LpoolHSBoysLax fr. 5/13/21 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3lacrosse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax after a dominate 2nd Quarter went on to post a 17-4 win over the @MCSD_Athletics… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax are up on @MCSD_Athletics by a score of 9-2 in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
In Secret to Sharp Photos, I talked about holding your camera steady and linked you to a video to an advanced way to hold a camera when dealing with low light. I did not go into too much detail on … Continue reading
Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday or GPOYW. I get email updates from Photojojo and a couple of weeks ago they sent out an update about GPOYW. Hey, I enjoy a challenge so I created a little set for myself which … Continue reading
did you say playoffs? High school ice hockey entered the New York State Sectional playoffs last week. All the cliches that come to mind became real to those participating. The games mean more. Win and survive. Lose and go home. … Continue reading
The Rule of Thirds is a compositional rule in photography and other visual arts. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points … Continue reading
Practical HDR: A complete guide to creating High Dynamic Range images with your Digital SLR After researching many books on High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography. I settled on David Nightingale’s book. Besides the excellent reviews on Amazon.com and other websites, … Continue reading