Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 3 days ago
- Here we go! The #SyrCrunch will take on the Utica Comets in their 28th AHL Home Opener. For tickets, call 315-473-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 4 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
In Secret to Sharp Photos, I talked about holding your camera steady and linked you to a video to an advanced way to hold a camera when dealing with low light. I did not go into too much detail on … Continue reading
Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday or GPOYW. I get email updates from Photojojo and a couple of weeks ago they sent out an update about GPOYW. Hey, I enjoy a challenge so I created a little set for myself which … Continue reading
did you say playoffs? High school ice hockey entered the New York State Sectional playoffs last week. All the cliches that come to mind became real to those participating. The games mean more. Win and survive. Lose and go home. … Continue reading
The Rule of Thirds is a compositional rule in photography and other visual arts. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points … Continue reading
Practical HDR: A complete guide to creating High Dynamic Range images with your Digital SLR After researching many books on High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography. I settled on David Nightingale’s book. Besides the excellent reviews on Amazon.com and other websites, … Continue reading