Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- How can the Republican party say they are Pro-Life but ignore this? They are a disgrace as well as any Democrats wh… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- At the half, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax have a 7-2 lead over the @CorcoranPride in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- . @Bville_Boys_Lax families and players. There is still time to order USB Drives featuring quality in-game photogr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- At the half, @LCSDAthletics @LpoolHSBoysLax has a 7-4 lead over @CNSAthletics @CNSLACROSSE in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- We can invest now or do what most governments and corporations are doing by passing the buck to future generations.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: February 2010
In Secret to Sharp Photos, I talked about holding your camera steady and linked you to a video to an advanced way to hold a camera when dealing with low light. I did not go into too much detail on … Continue reading
Gratuitous Picture of Yourself Wednesday or GPOYW. I get email updates from Photojojo and a couple of weeks ago they sent out an update about GPOYW. Hey, I enjoy a challenge so I created a little set for myself which … Continue reading
did you say playoffs? High school ice hockey entered the New York State Sectional playoffs last week. All the cliches that come to mind became real to those participating. The games mean more. Win and survive. Lose and go home. … Continue reading
The Rule of Thirds is a compositional rule in photography and other visual arts. The rule states that an image can be divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. The four points … Continue reading
Practical HDR: A complete guide to creating High Dynamic Range images with your Digital SLR After researching many books on High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography. I settled on David Nightingale’s book. Besides the excellent reviews on Amazon.com and other websites, … Continue reading