Weddings are fun to photograph especially when I am only a guest and free to roam without having to worry about what I need to capture for my clients. This past weekend I attended the wedding of my cousin’s son seen here serenading his bride with The Righteous Brothers’ Lost that Lovin’ Feeling a la Top Gun. Since both my cousin and his son are Air Force, it was a fun and fitting song with many of the guys in attendance joining in. Thankfully, the DJ did this karaoke style. Oh, yeah, my cousin, a former F16 fighter jet pilot, is next to his son getting into the song. Way to go guys!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Countdown to @SyracuseCrunch 24th season has commenced. In 50 days we'll be back at it in @TheOncenter War Memorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- Could not be happier for @Dan_DUva who will be the 1st radio voice of the @GoldenKnights. Been a pleasure working w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 days ago
- Added some class to my @FordMustang #Ecoboost last night with the #WhiteMadnessGarage Auto Shifter Kit w/GB knob.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 days ago
- Can't see your face, @PLLeblond Many #SyrCrunch fans appreciate you and @TomSestito23 battling it out last season.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 week ago
- Never know what will show up at @Wegmans on 57 in Liverpool. #firetruck #ferrari #ss #elcamino #shelbymustang https://t.co/qGPrhUxu1a : 1 week ago