Weddings are fun to photograph especially when I am only a guest and free to roam without having to worry about what I need to capture for my clients. This past weekend I attended the wedding of my cousin’s son seen here serenading his bride with The Righteous Brothers’ Lost that Lovin’ Feeling a la Top Gun. Since both my cousin and his son are Air Force, it was a fun and fitting song with many of the guys in attendance joining in. Thankfully, the DJ did this karaoke style. Oh, yeah, my cousin, a former F16 fighter jet pilot, is next to his son getting into the song. Way to go guys!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The victorious #SyrCrunch squad from @TheFrozenDome event 3 years ago today. #Syracuse #hockey #fans @CarrierDome44 https://t.co/IWEmPKU0Eq : 1 hour ago
- After Turkey Day and Black Friday shopping, it will be time to head to @TheOncenter War Memorial as the #SyrCrunch… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 hours ago
- #Trump is making #America work for himself via @AnnMcFeatters as @MelBrooks would say, "It's good to be the King!"… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 hours ago
- RT @MKBHD: RT if this image makes you sick. This is what an internet without #NetNeutrality could look like. Can't believe this is actually… : 5 hours ago
- RT @Allovimo: ICYMI - twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 17 hours ago