Weddings are fun to photograph especially when I am only a guest and free to roam without having to worry about what I need to capture for my clients. This past weekend I attended the wedding of my cousin’s son seen here serenading his bride with The Righteous Brothers’ Lost that Lovin’ Feeling a la Top Gun. Since both my cousin and his son are Air Force, it was a fun and fitting song with many of the guys in attendance joining in. Thankfully, the DJ did this karaoke style. Oh, yeah, my cousin, a former F16 fighter jet pilot, is next to his son getting into the song. Way to go guys!
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO ALBUM: @RocketLaval at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 3/17/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sportsphotography #backNblue… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch go 3 for 3 this week as the defeat the @RocketLaval tonight, 5-3. #BacknBlue https://t.co/Jm4LBlCejv : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch Craig Wyszomirsk is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at @TheOncenter War Memoria… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @nywolforg: This is who you are fighting for - thank you Endangered Species Act champions and stand strong for the wild! @SenSchumer @Se… : 2 days ago
- "...this council spells disaster for #elephants, #lions and other imperiled foreign species that we all treasure."… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago