I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion in my photography and the Mountain Dew bottles were flying down the conveyor belts which made for some great shots. If you have never tried panning to show motion, it is a fun and valuable technique to learn. Click here for a short article I wrote on panning.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @Ry_Bass: The #StanleyCup and a Tampa Bay sunset. I dare you to find something better. @10TampaBay https://t.co/L1JfwIalX5 : 3 hours ago
- Crazy is the right word. twitter.com/JoyceWhiteVanc… : 13 hours ago
- A good watch. I'm for adding PR as a state. About time. Been there they take their elections more seriously than mo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 13 hours ago
- View 445: Stanley Cup Champions viewsinfinitum.com/2020/09/30/vie… : 18 hours ago
- RT @matthewamiller: Note: if you say this debate was a shitshow without noting whose fault it was, you are part of the problem. : 1 day ago