I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion in my photography and the Mountain Dew bottles were flying down the conveyor belts which made for some great shots. If you have never tried panning to show motion, it is a fun and valuable technique to learn. Click here for a short article I wrote on panning.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey maintain their 5-1 lead to defeat the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in @NYSPHSAA… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After the 2nd period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey extends their lead to 5-1 over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- After the 1st period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead over the @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Finally had time to wash and rinse my Infinite Blue @FordMustang #MachE Premium since getting it back from the body… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @endangered: A longtime leading member of the House Progressive Caucus, DeFazio cited his “grave concerns” about the wolf and declared “… : 3 days ago