I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion in my photography and the Mountain Dew bottles were flying down the conveyor belts which made for some great shots. If you have never tried panning to show motion, it is a fun and valuable technique to learn. Click here for a short article I wrote on panning.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: #Cortland @crushball at @SyrSaltCats fr. 6/21/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @c_m_dangelo: What Zinke doesn't mention: "This guy" was discovered **in Grand Staircase-Escalante**—one of 2 national monuments he and… : 2 days ago
- This is good advice for everybody on Social Media. twitter.com/heady_chris/st… : 2 days ago
- For my @downtownSYR people who are curious about Electric Vehicles, here is your chance to take a test drive and le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Smittiebaseball at #Cortland @crushball fr. 6/17/18. @NYCBLbaseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago