I work for a soda (or pop or soda pop or just coke depending on where you live) bottler near Syracuse, New York. The other day I went out and took some pictures around the plant. I enjoy capturing motion in my photography and the Mountain Dew bottles were flying down the conveyor belts which made for some great shots. If you have never tried panning to show motion, it is a fun and valuable technique to learn. Click here for a short article I wrote on panning.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This Supreme Court is time tunneling the United States back to the 1950's this past two weeks. What's next? Allow D… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @NYPAenergy: 🔌🚘Get your #EV ready for your #July4th road trip! To encourage more New Yorkers to drive emissions-free this holiday week… : 11 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @Smittiebaseball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/26/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Remember, it's still a game even with all the money and expectations for professional athletes and their teams. Vas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/23/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago