We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I used to walk some 30 years ago. Brought back good times and bad times. Teenage years have many of both kinds of memories. Having the 50mm f/1.8 on my camera, I leaned down a bit and shot this extreme selective focus shot which captured where I want to keep those locked memories…
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- 2017 was the second-hottest year in 138 years of record-keeping, trailing only 2016. The planet, our planet, #Earth… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 hours ago
- The 1 industry which is a major threat to the oil and gas industry gets nailed and over a 100K jobs are at risk as… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 8 hours ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TorontoMarlies at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 1/19/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- Tonight’s sunset over the site of the AHL Outdoor Classic in Hershey, PA. #hockey https://t.co/5zKyMS5STT : 2 days ago
- In the land of @Streetspe3d717 photographing the AHL Outdoor Classic in the Hersheypark Stadium. A bit too cold and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 3 days ago