We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I used to walk some 30 years ago. Brought back good times and bad times. Teenage years have many of both kinds of memories. Having the 50mm f/1.8 on my camera, I leaned down a bit and shot this extreme selective focus shot which captured where I want to keep those locked memories…
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #TampaCuse strikes again! That's our guy, Ross Colton with the game winner! #CLUTCH twitter.com/TBLightning/st… : 1 day ago
- Photo highlights from @theAHL #CalderCup playoff game between @RocketLaval and @SyracuseCrunch in the Upstate Medic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Thank you to all the fans that filled @TheOncenter Upstate Medical University Arena at the Onondaga County War Memo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- So close for the #SyrCurnch. Thank you to @deanzulkofske and @syracusedotcom for the photo credits on this artic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Calm before the storm. #SYRvLAV #One4All https://t.co/iJdGU5ecbY : 3 days ago