We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I used to walk some 30 years ago. Brought back good times and bad times. Teenage years have many of both kinds of memories. Having the 50mm f/1.8 on my camera, I leaned down a bit and shot this extreme selective focus shot which captured where I want to keep those locked memories…
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- I think @SyrCrunch @Dan_DUva (in orange shorts )should come out of the booth again. Pic from 2012. https://t.co/tqrK1iCApN : 17 hours ago
- #TBT to #SyrCrunch @YanniGourde testing his stick before a #CalderCupFinals game. 72 Days before the 2017-2018 Home… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 22 hours ago
- PHOTOS: @NYCBL_Spartans at @crushball fr. 7/24/17. @NYCBL_baseball #baseball #sports #photography… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @LCVoters: The Senate holds a markup today on S. 1514, a bill to weaken the Endangered Species Act. RT to urge @EPWDems to oppose! #Stop… : 1 day ago
- Nice catch by @crushball Center Fielder Charles Edwards this week in the playoff game against @NYCBL_Spartans… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago