We all have them. Locked memories we don’t want to remember but somehow come out when we least expect them to. I recently visited my high school during a craft show and wandered off down one of the hallways I used to walk some 30 years ago. Brought back good times and bad times. Teenage years have many of both kinds of memories. Having the 50mm f/1.8 on my camera, I leaned down a bit and shot this extreme selective focus shot which captured where I want to keep those locked memories…
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @crushball at @rome_generals fr. 6/22/19. @NYCBLbaseball #Cortland #Rome #newyork #nycbl #baseball… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- I guess oil and gas can blow up like hydrogen. Should we stop making gasoline now? Massive fire breaks out at Phila… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @neiltyson: Science Literacy empowers you to know when others lie about objective realities. : 2 days ago
- Bay Lake Resorts from the water at #WaltDisneyWorld using @SkylumSoftware #intensifyck #polarizer #travel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Charging my @Honda #Clarity #PHEV in @Syracuse1848 with @ChargePointnet. Need more of these stations around the 'Cu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago