Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Wow...both of @AHLBruins goalies are in Boston. Wonder who will be in net on Saturday against #SyrCrunch. twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports… : 14 hours ago
- A photo journey to the top of Bald Mountain near Old Forge, NY. @AdirondackInfo #photography #autumn #adirondacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 19 hours ago
- My photographer buddy, Rod, brought home beautiful photos from his recent trip to #Vermont. Check them out on his w… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 20 hours ago
- View 385: Day on Bald Mountain viewsinfinitum.com/2016/10/25/vie… https://t.co/80ySiV7SYb : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/21/16. @TheAHL #sports #hockey #photography facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/gfY0FhksWa : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: hollywood studios
There I was facing a photographer’s nightmare. A great subject in late afternoon Sun causing deep shadows on one side and bright light on the other. A range of “stops” I knew my camera was never designed to capture. Then … Continue reading
Do you remember seeing the Osborne Family Christmas display on the national news every Christmas back in the early 1990s? Their home and lawn was filled with thousands and thousands of lights and animated displays so bright they could be … Continue reading