Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
October 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- RT @RawCharge: Crunch Wrap: ‘We deserved better’ rawcharge.com/2021/10/25/227… : 3 hours ago
- So, what did you do over the weekend? Me? Oh, I spent a day with the @StanleyCup thanks to the @SyracuseCrunch and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 hours ago
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: wreath
Now the snow really has a reason, it decorates the season The photo which leads off this post was taken on December 20, 2007 in Clinton Square showing the ice skating rink Syracuse (NY) Parks and Recreation runs each year. … Continue reading
The Village of Baldwinsville for years have hosted their Memorial Day Parade on the traditional date of May 30th. It makes for a great parade as other towns and cities nearby have theirs on the official Monday holiday. One of … Continue reading