Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EARTH3R: The irony of Trump's Endangered Species Act proposal? It could lead to more endangered species trib.al/mDPPrj2 https:/… : 8 hours ago
- The Monarch Butterfly population in the last two decades have decreased 90% and is currently being studies for incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 15 hours ago
- Yesterday, the @realDonaldTrump Administration put forward proposals that essentially take a chainsaw to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- RT @BShieldsWFTV: On this date... https://t.co/nzTAeB6tqI : 18 hours ago
- #StarTrek Tech today: Transparent Aluminum youtu.be/DduO1fNzV4w | @Mitch_M : 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: skating
I noticed during player introductions last season, I would sometimes capture the spotlight behind the players as they skated onto the ice. I watched how the spotlight operator would follow a pattern. Once I figured out about when the spotlight … Continue reading
Visited Ottawa, the capitol of Canada, on the last weekend of Winterlude, an annual celebration of Winter, held the first three weekends of February. It was a cool -11 Celsius (12 Farenheit) on the evening of my visit. There was … Continue reading
A good team mascot makes the games more exciting for the fans, roots on the home team no matter the score, participates in off-ice and in-game promotions and meets with fans both young and old. Crunchman, the mascot for the … Continue reading
Now the snow really has a reason, it decorates the season The photo which leads off this post was taken on December 20, 2007 in Clinton Square showing the ice skating rink Syracuse (NY) Parks and Recreation runs each year. … Continue reading