I saw a similar photo from a fellow Walt Disney World photographer and remembered it when I was walking down Main Street USA earlier this week. Though I didn’t get the same angle and background, I did figure out I needed my Nikon 18-200mm VR lens set to 200mm to compress the wreaths, a small aperture of f/22 to get a sharp image from front to back and a long exposure of 3 seconds to capture the colors. All those settings required a tripod and remote shutter release which I brought with me into the Magic Kingdom for the first time. Oh, the things we do for our photography. 🙂
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@WboroAthletics gets 1 early and late in the 3rd period for the 3-1 win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- After 2 Periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @WboroAthletics are locked at 1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 17 hours ago
- After 1st Period, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @WboroAthletics are tied at 1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 18 hours ago
- Photographic Innoventions: #starwars Galaxy’s Edge Photography Expedition at #disneyshollywoodstudios (@AllEarsNet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @LCSDAthletics @LiverpoolPuck fr. 12/10/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago