I saw a similar photo from a fellow Walt Disney World photographer and remembered it when I was walking down Main Street USA earlier this week. Though I didn’t get the same angle and background, I did figure out I needed my Nikon 18-200mm VR lens set to 200mm to compress the wreaths, a small aperture of f/22 to get a sharp image from front to back and a long exposure of 3 seconds to capture the colors. All those settings required a tripod and remote shutter release which I brought with me into the Magic Kingdom for the first time. Oh, the things we do for our photography. 🙂
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Countdown to @SyracuseCrunch 24th season has commenced. In 50 days we'll be back at it in @TheOncenter War Memorial… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 3 days ago
- Could not be happier for @Dan_DUva who will be the 1st radio voice of the @GoldenKnights. Been a pleasure working w… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 days ago
- Added some class to my @FordMustang #Ecoboost last night with the #WhiteMadnessGarage Auto Shifter Kit w/GB knob.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 6 days ago
- Can't see your face, @PLLeblond Many #SyrCrunch fans appreciate you and @TomSestito23 battling it out last season.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 week ago
- Never know what will show up at @Wegmans on 57 in Liverpool. #firetruck #ferrari #ss #elcamino #shelbymustang https://t.co/qGPrhUxu1a : 1 week ago