The Village of Baldwinsville for years have hosted their Memorial Day Parade on the traditional date of May 30th. It makes for a great parade as other towns and cities nearby have theirs on the official Monday holiday. One of the traditions is the placing of a wreath on the Veteran’s Monument in front of the US Post Office at the head of the parade route. Other traditions both past and present were detailed in a recent article. Click here to read it. For more photos of the Memorial Day Parade, see my flickr photostream (links to the left).
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Three unanswered goals by @RFASports in 3rd period seals the win over @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey, 4-1, in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- After 2 periods, @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey and @RFASports are tied at 1-1 in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey https://t.co/0ASpMjaEMJ : 6 hours ago
- After the 1st Period, @RFASports have a 1-0 lead over the visiting @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Crunch Corner: I’m not worried, are you worried? Everything is going to be fine (and there are puppies) via… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- LOL! twitter.com/lanikaps/statu… : 1 day ago