The Village of Baldwinsville for years have hosted their Memorial Day Parade on the traditional date of May 30th. It makes for a great parade as other towns and cities nearby have theirs on the official Monday holiday. One of the traditions is the placing of a wreath on the Veteran’s Monument in front of the US Post Office at the head of the parade route. Other traditions both past and present were detailed in a recent article. Click here to read it. For more photos of the Memorial Day Parade, see my flickr photostream (links to the left).
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @EARTH3R: The irony of Trump's Endangered Species Act proposal? It could lead to more endangered species trib.al/mDPPrj2 https:/… : 1 hour ago
- The Monarch Butterfly population in the last two decades have decreased 90% and is currently being studies for incl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- Yesterday, the @realDonaldTrump Administration put forward proposals that essentially take a chainsaw to the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- RT @BShieldsWFTV: On this date... https://t.co/nzTAeB6tqI : 10 hours ago
- #StarTrek Tech today: Transparent Aluminum youtu.be/DduO1fNzV4w | @Mitch_M : 13 hours ago