Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
Best of Views Infinitum
- Upstate New York Upstate NY Stock Photos 0
- Views Infinitum Gallery Click Here to View and Purchase Photo Prints and Gift Items of the Best of Views Infinitum. 0
- Picture This! Disney Photoblog Learn photography from a Disney fans point of view 0
- The Magic in Pixels Disney Themepark Photography 0
- Alaska Photography Photographing Alaska one plane ride at a time 0
- Breezes at Dawn The breezes at dawn have secrets to tell you… 0
- Carsten's Photoblog Just another………blog! 0
- Cindy Dyer’s Blog 0
- I’m Just Sharing Mitch’s Blog for Bloggers 0
- Isathreadsoflife’s Blog Isa shares her thoughts and photos from Switzerland. 0
- Julie Journeys Off the Beaten Path Eats and Activities in the Capital Region and Beyond! 0
- Lake Superior Spirit Blogging from the Upper Peninsula North Woods… 0
- Montana Outdoors A weblog dedicated to the world outside the cities. 0
- My 2008 blog Beautiful Photos from Denmark 0
- Nye Noona The Thought That Makes You Itch… 0
- Picture Day An exploration of what I see 0
- Yesbut’s Weblog Read the About Page to find out 0
- Brenda Tharp 0
- Darwin Wiggett Life and Learning Through the Lens 0
- David duChemin Gear is Good, Vision is Better 0
- Joe McNally 0
- Ken Rockwell 0
- Kent Weakley 0
- Moose Peterson 0
- Scott Thomas Website for Scott Thomas Photography 0
- Thom Hogan Supporting Nikon on the Internet since 1994 0
- Digital Photography School Photography Tips, Reviews and More! 0
- Light Stalking Photography Blog and Community 0
- Nikon Rumors where there’s smoke there’s fire 0
- PhotoApps.Expert Resource for tips, training and more for Photo Apps 0
- PhotoCritic.org A writing and photography blog 0
- Photofocus It’s All About Photography 0
- Scott Kelby’s Blog Photoshop Insider 0
Follow Me on TweeterTweets by sthomasphotos
People on Parade
This entry was posted in People and tagged baldwinsville, children, holiday, kids, memorial day, new york, parade, Photography, united states. Bookmark the permalink.
Oh dear, memories of my mother flooding back . . . she just loved creating costumes and floats for the Rhinelander parades. One year I was Daisy Mae, another year my baby sister and I were Tom and Jerry (the cartoon cat and mouse).
These are wonderful pictures. It seems some things never change!
Aye, that’s for sure. The parade floats weren’t as glamorous as last year due to the economy but the spirit of the people didn’t change.
Got any pics of you in those parades? 🙂
Wonderful clear photos, you even made the weather clear and the sky so very blue. Parades are not a Danish tradition, so from this part of the world, your photos are absolutely saying America.
These blogs are a wonderful way to explore other cultures and traditons, isn’t it? Thanks for your comment!
Like that individual flair of the floats you choose to show.
These photos are delightful. I long for small town Americana. My favorite photo is of the two girls in a star spangled wagon with the basset hound hanging out of the Repo truck window being a close second. You have given us wonderful examples of street photography. Thank you!
Pingback: Summer Links | Views Infinitum