Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 425: Meeting a Miracle viewsinfinitum.com/2020/02/17/vie… https://t.co/SAnGVOCCh9 : 2 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Raddy1998 is @LukasFavale guest in the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical University Are… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Close up of Ken Morrow's #Hockey #GoldMedal 🏅from 1980 #Olympics at #LakePlacid, #NewYork. #SyrCrunch #Syracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- And they photographed very well. 📸 twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 2 days ago
- Excellent interview, @BrentAxeMedia! I am looking forward to meeting and photographing Ken tonight. #MiracleOnIce twitter.com/ESPNSyracuse/s… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: india
Vacation is defined as a period of time that a person or persons spend away from home, school, or business usually in order to relax or travel. I guess the dictionary never heard of a Stay-cation. Nor did any of the … Continue reading
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
Thank you for the great response to the first photo assignment of 2013. In all, there were 19 submissions from all over the globe. This time, I am going to write the recap while reading each entry for the first … Continue reading
I enjoy reading National Geographic and other magazines which really cover their subjects in great detail with fascinating articles from all over the Earth coupled with outstanding photography. As I got more and more interested in photography. I found I … Continue reading