Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- A blunt view of the travesty of ignoring the threat of #globalwarming RT @cleantechnica: Trump Assembles A Confeder… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 hours ago
- Yeah, about all those promises to lower prescription drugs... Donald Trump’s phony war on high prescription drug pr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Morning reading for #SyrCrunch fans: And the rookies shall lead them. Two goals from the younglings spark the Crunc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @BvilleRowing: Cruise & Cans for Crew 3/30 to help raise the final $$$ needed to purchase our boat! Test drive a new #Ford from @davidso… : 2 days ago
- Tonight's NO. 1 Star for the #SyrCrunch is Alex Barré-Boulet! Nice win tonight! https://t.co/AeM6nmIkdz : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Looking for a dessert this 4th of July holiday weekend? May I suggest Bread and Putter’s Bright Red Strawberry Pie. Even my Disney characters thought it looked great. For the recipe, click here. BTW, even new gelatin was a bit … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
I found another sport which is fast, played in hockey rink sized arenas and is even tougher to photograph because of the lack of the white ice to reflect light on to the players. The game is called Box Lacrosse … Continue reading
Meet Team HeeHaw who came in Number 1 with over $5,300 in donations for the Baldwinsville Relay for Life event held last week. All money raised goes directly to the American Cancer Society for research into finding a cure for … Continue reading