Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Delivering the King of Beers without adding pollution to the air we breathe. This could be our future if we choose… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- Asian #Tiger at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #cat #animal #zoo #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2hP8vU4 : 5 hours ago
- Hockey Night in @Syracuse1848 features the @WolfPackAHL coming to town for their only visit to the #SyrCrunch. Fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Finally, we got us some good detail photos of the @Ford #MustangMachE Still say we need more "Mustang inspired" co… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/15/19. @TheAHL @Syracuse1848 @CityofUtica #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Daily Archives: June 13, 2011
The work continues at the Montezuma National Wildlife Refuge. The pool near the visitor center has been drained and the marsh in the first section of the wildlife drive has been lowered. This seemed to concentrate the viewable wildlife along … Continue reading