Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- It is #Hockey Night in #Syracuse with the #SyrCrunch opening their 28th season tonight in Upstate Medical Universit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Key phrase in the article, "hydrogen generated from renewable energy sources". Otherwise, this won't work. We can… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @POTUS: Jim Crow in the 21st century is now the sinister combination of voter suppression and election subversion. It is the most un-Am… : 3 days ago
- Here we go! The #SyrCrunch will take on the Utica Comets in their 28th AHL Home Opener. For tickets, call 315-473-4… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- RT @FPHCrunch: "We didn’t have to call the NHL Hall of Fame and say ‘Hey, want it this year.’ This is our day with the cup. As the affiliat… : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
As I was leaving Mexico Point Park which lies twenty miles east of the City of Oswego, New York, on a peninsula along the Lake Ontario shore over the weekend, I noticed a sign pointing to a trail leading off … Continue reading
Have you had enough rain this Spring? I have decided to stop cursing the rain and be one with it. Very Zen of me don’t you think? The challenges with shooting out in the rain are obvious. Keep the equipment … Continue reading
Oswego Harbor West Pierhead Lighthouse, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. Oswego Harbor West Pierhead Lighthouse after sunset from Fort Ontario in Oswego, New York last Memorial Day weekend. This photo is available for download for use in electronic and … Continue reading
Back in 1886, a group formed the Syracuse and Baldwinsville Railroad to service the mills on the Seneca River in the village. This bit of history of my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York fascinated me. I grew up hearing trains … Continue reading
Highland Park in Rochester, New York is the home to the annual Lilac Festival. One of the oldest festivals in the United States. Featuring 500 varieties of lilacs and hundreds more of rhododendrons, magnolias, azaleas, flowering bushes and trees. The … Continue reading