Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- This is so sad. I weep for the #Earth. #GlobalWarming is real and is causing intense natural weather conditions and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 6 hours ago
- I can attest to this as I spent a decade playing in the Midstate Youth Hockey Association (MYHA) there back in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- I though horns were banned from AHL games. LOL Love it! twitter.com/MikeMcKenna56/… : 12 hours ago
- #Tampacuse strikes again. Way to go @roscoldash! (Yes, my wife had on your jersey knowing you were going to be in t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Check out Mars and some of the cool Easter eggs on Persi. twitter.com/NASAPersevere/… : 1 day ago
- View 452: Christmas Trees of Walt Disney World
- View 451: Autumn’s Last Gift
- View 450: Green Lakes State Park in HDR
- View 449: Green Lake Autumn Reflections
- View 448: Beaver Lake Nature Center Trails
- View 447: Taughannock Falls: Then and Now
- View 446: Adirondack Autumn
- View 445: Stanley Cup Champions
- View 444: 50th Anniversary Cinderella Castle
- View 443: River Cruise II