Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @PopSci: Migratory birds in the Eastern US are struggling to adapt to climate change popsci.com/story/animals/… https://t.co/S2KgS90mqM : 9 hours ago
- It was a bad decision and should be negated. twitter.com/roadshow/statu… : 16 hours ago
- If you would stop making false statements and accusations, @Twitter will leave you alone. You brought it upon yours… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- RT @NRDC: The Trump administration is shamefully taking advantage of the public’s distraction to push through their anti-environment agenda… : 2 days ago
- RT @NRDC: Now more than ever, we need a government that will strengthen clean car standards—not weaken them. 🚗 on.nrdc.org/2TwCfSW : 3 days ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In about a month, I will be participating in my second Relay for Life event in my town of Baldwinsville, New York. The event is to raise funds for the American Cancer Society to help in their goal to find … Continue reading
I know some of you thought my latest assignment about hometown history might be a little too much like a school report. When I was in school, I would have agreed. Today, we have the Internet, Google and Wikipedia which … Continue reading
With all the pomp and circumstance of a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) bout, Major League Eating came to my town of Baldwinsville, New York last weekend for the first ever Salt Potato Eating Championship. In the past I have mentioned … Continue reading
Last year when I showed you how I used neutral density filters for fireworks and daytime subjects, I mentioned I could not wait to try them on waterfalls in the Spring. I took a trip down to Taughannock Falls State … Continue reading