Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Yeah, the Russians didn't win this misinformation battle. Good for #Syracuse. twitter.com/NewsChannel9/s… : 4 hours ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @JEathletics at @MCSD_Athletics fr. 5/18/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #classd #section3lacrosse #playoffs… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- As @RepJohnKatko is about my age, I know he is quite familiar with the #GOP history of environmental protection whi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- I will be photographing the games at CNS this week for @EagleNewsOnline @blackwell_phil. Class A Semi-Finals tomorr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- View 417: Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive viewsinfinitum.com/2019/05/20/vie… https://t.co/JE3EuUNHZR : 12 hours ago
Monthly Archives: May 2011
In about a month, I will be participating in my second Relay for Life event in my town of Baldwinsville, New York. The event is to raise funds for the American Cancer Society to help in their goal to find … Continue reading
I know some of you thought my latest assignment about hometown history might be a little too much like a school report. When I was in school, I would have agreed. Today, we have the Internet, Google and Wikipedia which … Continue reading
With all the pomp and circumstance of a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) bout, Major League Eating came to my town of Baldwinsville, New York last weekend for the first ever Salt Potato Eating Championship. In the past I have mentioned … Continue reading
Last year when I showed you how I used neutral density filters for fireworks and daytime subjects, I mentioned I could not wait to try them on waterfalls in the Spring. I took a trip down to Taughannock Falls State … Continue reading