Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
April 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- One of my best captures since photographing for @crushball If you are able, please, donate to the @RedCross twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 6 hours ago
- D'oh! #facepalm twitter.com/ChadBown/statu… : 1 day ago
- Remember! #Election2020 twitter.com/TheDailyShow/s… : 1 day ago
- I can vouch for these. I have been in the Crunch's locker room in the past and, since they started using these, the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Awesome way New York based @TheAHL are helping out the @RedCross twitter.com/SyracuseCrunch… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: paper mill island
May Day is an ancient ritual dating back centuries related to Celtic and German cultures. Today, it is a holiday in some locations of the world with festivals, singing and dancing. May Day ceremonies in the United States vary greatly … Continue reading
Last weekend was my high school’s alumni event and I was tagged as the official photographer by the C. W. Baker Alumni Association. This event pushed my photographic skills from concert, people, fireworks to documentary photography. This was my first … Continue reading
With all the pomp and circumstance of a World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) bout, Major League Eating came to my town of Baldwinsville, New York last weekend for the first ever Salt Potato Eating Championship. In the past I have mentioned … Continue reading
That was what I was saying out loud this week (inwardly I was thinking much stronger stuff) when I discovered I had forgotten to change a setting on my camera from the night before. This caused me to take terrible … Continue reading