Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Remember, the @realDonaldTrump administration lifted protections for wolves from the Endangered Species List. Elect… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 hours ago
- My wife and daughters love their Hallmark Christmas movies but this one is for me! twitter.com/RottenTomatoes… : 9 hours ago
- I must say I am very disappointed in @RepJohnKatko campaign strategy. I would rather hear his and @dana_balter idea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Wear a Mask (Be Our Guest Parody) youtu.be/ltjBT_TuUVA via @YouTube : 12 hours ago
- Platinum Castaway Club members can now book their early 2022 Disney Cruises for the best opening day price! 🛳️… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
Tag Archives: budweiser
May Day is an ancient ritual dating back centuries related to Celtic and German cultures. Today, it is a holiday in some locations of the world with festivals, singing and dancing. May Day ceremonies in the United States vary greatly … Continue reading
In the Motion Assignment post, I mentioned how things which move are all around us. Sometimes they show up right in your own town. The Syracuse Nationals gave me another opportunity to look for things in motion. Not as easy … Continue reading
The famous Budweiser Clydesdales came for a visit to my hometown of Baldwinsville, New York last week. They were in town for a special employee event at the Budweiser Baldwinsville Brewery and our Mayor and Chamber of Commerce was able … Continue reading
Last weekend was my high school’s alumni event and I was tagged as the official photographer by the C. W. Baker Alumni Association. This event pushed my photographic skills from concert, people, fireworks to documentary photography. This was my first … Continue reading