Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @Smittiebaseball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/26/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Remember, it's still a game even with all the money and expectations for professional athletes and their teams. Vas… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the #CortlandCrush @crushball at @NYCBL_Spartans @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/23/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 4 days ago
- This makes perfect sense to old, ultra-conservative While Males aka @LeaderMcConnell who felt their manliness threa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: Highlights from the @theridgemen at #CortlandCrush @crushball @NYCBLbaseball game fr. 6/19/22.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 5 days ago
Tag Archives: flower
In the late 1960’s and early 1970’s, I watched the CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite after supper. Cronkite would introduce stories and maps of this area half way around the world called Southeast Asia where the Vietnam War was … Continue reading
Here are my results of Karma’s June Photo Hunt. 1. A colorful bird. The bright orange bill and eye of an Oystercatcher in Forsythe National Wildlife Refuge near Atlantic City, New Jersey. Look, he’s standing on one leg. 2. A … Continue reading
There are many ways of getting close in photography. Over the last couple of weeks, I have tried to show you a few of the different ways. The above collage summarizes them. Starting from the upper left: 10x Close Up … Continue reading
This shows a member of the Syracuse Photographer Association at SUNY College of Environmental Science & Forestry in one of the Illick Hall Greenhouses getting ready to photograph a flower. Notice the use of a set of extension tubes before … Continue reading