Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- View 421: Gray Wolf at The Wolf Mountain Nature Center #newyork #animal #captive #wolf viewsinfinitum.com/2020/01/20/vie… https://t.co/jH5zbMfOf6 : 53 minutes ago
- #SyrCrunch @yanner1197 celebrates his goal against the @ThunderbirdsAHL during last night's @TheAHL game in the Ups… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- #SyrCrunch @RussianRocket13 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow on @ESPNSyracuse at Upstate Medical Universi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The Sea Witch and the Chimney Sweep on stage during #Epcot #FestivaloftheArts #Broadway concert series last year.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @IthacaLilRed at @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey in @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey fr. 1/14/20. #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: scale
I was looking forward to seeing how people would do this assignment on Showing Scale in Photography. At first glance, it seems like an easy thing to show. It is but it is not so easy to see it photographically. … Continue reading
Driving down the road one day I spied this garage with some very interesting work going on in its bays. A roadster hot rod in one and, my favorite, a coupe from the 1940’s. There’s was even an old antique … Continue reading
Last year one of my most popular posts was Showing Scale. Now, it’s your turn to show something to scale by using a reference within your photograph. It can be something big, small or in between as long as I … Continue reading