Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
July 2020 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Thank you, @senatemajldr, for putting America first. #sarcasm #vote2020 #FlipTheSenate twitter.com/SenSchumer/sta… : 2 hours ago
- Like how he put them, they are #FreedomMasks so we can be free to resume our lives safely. twitter.com/Mitch_M/status… : 5 hours ago
- RT @Mitch_M: This town of 170,000 replaced some cops with medics and mental health workers. It's worked for over 30 years https://t.co/Gks1… : 5 hours ago
- RT @ChristineLRM: Great so get the fuck out of my uterus twitter.com/repthomasmassi… : 7 hours ago
- Removing these statues does not hurt our National Heritage, nor rewrite history, @realDonaldTrump. Put them in a mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: puck
Last week was a busy week for the Syracuse Crunch, an American Hockey League (AHL) team and affiliate of the Tampa Bay Lightning, with three games in four days. All games were played in the friendly confines of the OnCenter … Continue reading
When photographing ice hockey games, I try and get the puck in the frame. Lately, the puck has been acting like a prima donna. Always trying to hog the shot over the players. In the above photo, I am safely … Continue reading
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading