Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- These will get your mind in gear. twitter.com/dripbook/statu… : 1 day ago
- Folks, don't let the corporations rule the Internet like they do Cable TV. Then there will be no point in cord cutt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- RT @RawCharge: 2017 Syracuse Crunch Year-End Awards rawcharge.com/2017/6/22/1585… https://t.co/4fGbasv6Xr : 2 days ago
- Alex Tuch thrilled to be 'part of history' as member of NHL's Las Vegas Golden Knights via @syrhockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
- I am flabbergasted as to why science is being ignored. Statistics and research show CO2 emissions is causing climat… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: bulldogs
The 2013-2014 season for the Syracuse Crunch American Hockey League (AHL) team came to a close last weekend as they defeated the Hamilton Bulldogs in the FirstOntario Centre in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada by the score of 3 to 1. Jonathan Marchessault, … Continue reading
A few years ago, North American professional hockey leagues added a short overtime period if a regular season game was tied after regulation. During this five minute overtime period, the teams would only have four skaters instead of the normal … Continue reading
When a Canadian team comes to play the Syracuse Crunch in the War Memorial, both Canada and the USA are honored by the singing of each country’s national anthems. Such was the case when the Hamilton (Ontario, Canada) Bulldogs visited … Continue reading