Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another nail in the coffin for “Stick to sports.” RT @realDonaldTrump: GREAT NEWS! PAC- 12 football is back this Fa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 hour ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 👀👀 #CalvinandHobbes https://t.co/v0Jp2if58b : 3 hours ago
- RT @PhilRuss97: "To combat climate change, we don’t just need people to make better choices. We need to give people better options. To spur… : 4 hours ago
- FYI and for those thinking this is so.... twitter.com/Yamiche/status… : 7 hours ago
- #Pandora Waterfall to Flights of Passage #wdw #disneysanimalkingdom #avatar #travel #photography #flickr flic.kr/p/2jKUyYn : 7 hours ago
Tag Archives: adirondack
Back in 2013, I shared a few maps and models from the New York State Fair. Many times the projects behind them never get past that fancy looking stage. Today, I want to share with you one of those models which … Continue reading
My niece go married last week at the Bristol Harbour Resort near Canandaigua, New York. The view from the back of the ceremony show a beautiful landscape looking down the length of Canandaigua Lake, the fourth largest of the Finger Lakes in … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch of the American Hockey League are heading into the last part of their season. From now until mid-April, the Crunch will play two home games every weekend. Here are a few photos from last weekend’s games. The … Continue reading
Onondaga Country Parks held an open house at Highland Forest in Fabius, New York for people to preview all the winter activities they can enjoy in the park last weekend. The day was sunny and breezy which made it hard … Continue reading