Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
November 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- This is "sad", @realDonaldTrump Trumps to skip Kennedy Center Honors for 2nd straight year yahoo.com/entertainment/… : 1 day ago
- PHOTO ALBUM: @TheHersheyBears at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 11/11/18. @TheAHL #Syracuse #Hershey #sports #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- The @YanniGourde secret it out. twitter.com/TheHockeyNews/… : 2 days ago
- RT @Bville_Hockey: Please help support Varsity Hockey https://t.co/4h0puTQ0X6 : 2 days ago
- A special mid-week #SyrCrunch game as the @BingDevils drive up Rt. 81 North to @TheOncenter War Memorial Wednesday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: skylum
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading