Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
September 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Starting tomorrow, I will doing my #SyrCrunch Countdown to their Home Opener. Keep in mind the Crunch will not play… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 12 hours ago
- RT @Cary_Elwes: There’s a shortage of perfect movies in this world. It would be a pity to damage this one. twitter.com/variety/status… : 15 hours ago
- That bottom row is a killer. twitter.com/ed_hawkins/sta… : 1 day ago
- Help the Kentucky Democrats @KyDems defeat #MoscowMitch by purchasing one of these t-shirts. They also have other m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- ICYMI: PHOTO GALLERY- @LCSDAthletics @lpoolfootball at @CNSAthletics fr. 9/13/19 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Tag Archives: skylum
The Onondaga County War Memorial opened in September of 1951. Over its existence, it has hosted an NBA Championship team in the Syracuse Nationals. Entertainers from Elvis to Kiss to Disney on Ice have performed there. Its been home to … Continue reading
My wife and I took the Black Ball Ferry from Port Angeles, Washington to Victoria, British Columbia in Canada and enjoyed a day in the beautiful city. One of the first things we noticed were all the hanging flowers on … Continue reading
The Hoh Rain Forest is found along a 30 mile (48km) river valley in Olympic National Park in the State of Washington. With the Olympic Mountains so close to the east of the valley coupled with cool, damp air from … Continue reading
Olympic National Park in the State of Washington is one of the most unique U.S. National Parks with its mountains, rain forests and sea coast ecosystems all found inside its borders. Last week, I showed you the Olympic Mountains. This week … Continue reading