If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The @SyracuseCrunch return to @TheOncenter War Memorial after a long roadtrip to take on @AmerksHockey Call 315-473… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- RT @ALEnANGUSPUB: Please vote for us, we have some tough competition thank you everyone!! twitter.com/syracusedotcom… : 5 hours ago
- The @SyrCougarsPuck beats @Bville_Hockey 3-2 in OT @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/p7fsTwrsOy : 18 hours ago
- After 2, @Bville_Hockey has a 1-0 lead over @SyrCougarsPuck in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/pyzHWwGud8 : 19 hours ago
- No score after the 1st between @Bville_Hockey and @SyrCougarsPuck in @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey #playoffs https://t.co/Zreqz6xPUp : 20 hours ago