If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- In the 1st of 3 December Wednesday games, #SyrCrunch play @LVPhantoms at @TheOncenter War Memorial tomorrow. Call 3… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 hour ago
- Hard to beat a #Disney #Christmas Celebration. #travel #vacation #photography viewsinfinitum.com/2016/12/05/vie… https://t.co/KeCf9Mh4Ue : 19 hours ago
- Like to add my congratulations to @JWAiken1 for working his 1,000 pro game yesterday. #1000Games https://t.co/wYcsHTDv6l : 1 day ago
- View 389: Disney Christmas Celebrating viewsinfinitum.com/2016/12/05/vie… https://t.co/D9XRzHRmw8 : 1 day ago
- Contemporary Resort #Christmas tree #wdw #disney #flickr @wearemacphun #aurora2017 flic.kr/p/PFBRux : 2 days ago