If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- The shutout is now complete, @Bville_Hockey win over @CNSHockey by a score of 5-0. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/jWbYO7LlBX : 11 hours ago
- .@Bville_Hockey up 3-0 over @CNSHockey after 2 periods. @NYSPHSAA #sec3 #boys #icehockey https://t.co/kvXB9LPb6I : 11 hours ago
- A good read: How to NOT Get Duped By Fake News teenvogue.com/story/the-best… via @TeenVogue https://t.co/9MiKafXTR6 : 22 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch @Trichard71 #dabbing the team mascot, @CrunchmanSYR after beating the Penguins. #BLUnited #WeAreOne https://t.co/BAskXyKs5q : 2 days ago
- Ready for round 2? @WBSPenguins play @SyracuseCrunch at 1PM today in @TheOncenter War Memorial. $5 tix for Kids & S… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 2 days ago