If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- No time for rest: #SyrCrunch Tye McGinn has a playoff series to win via @syrhockey syracuse.com/crunch/index.s… https://t.co/9czxkh7yRv : 41 minutes ago
- The #CalderCup Playoffs come to #Syracuse this Wednesday! Call #SyrCrunch at 315-473-4444 to get your tickets now.… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 4 hours ago
- Boycott this rich idiot. There is not need to trophy hunt endangered species...EVER! @jimmyjohns @kevinharvick twitter.com/FriendEden100/… : 8 hours ago
- Another fun and exciting season of @crushball is coming soon! Sign up your kids today. twitter.com/crushball/stat… : 9 hours ago
- .@RedhawkLax defeat the Rochester River Monsters 12-6 in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/lzh9L6zajo : 23 hours ago