If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- PHOTO GALLERY: @LCSDAthletics @lpoolfootball at @CNSAthletics fr. 9/13/19 in @NYSPHSAA #section3football #cns… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- RT @Defenders: "The mind-boggling reality...is that this extraordinary place — & the living things that depend on it — would be sacrificed… : 1 day ago
- J.P. Cote @jpside wants to boost #SyrCrunch careers like he revived his own syracuse.com/sports/2019/09… via @syrhockey https://t.co/Qh87EN3YOL : 1 day ago
- Just a note that I will be doing a #SyrCrunch countdown for the Home Opener starting next week. twitter.com/TheAHL/status/… : 1 day ago
- I say have more Town Halls on the following issues: Health Care, Foreign Policy & Trade, Gun Control & Crime, Fisca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago