If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Wow...both of @AHLBruins goalies are in Boston. Wonder who will be in net on Saturday against #SyrCrunch. twitter.com/NHLonNBCSports… : 20 hours ago
- A photo journey to the top of Bald Mountain near Old Forge, NY. @AdirondackInfo #photography #autumn #adirondacks… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 1 day ago
- My photographer buddy, Rod, brought home beautiful photos from his recent trip to #Vermont. Check them out on his w… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… : 1 day ago
- View 385: Day on Bald Mountain viewsinfinitum.com/2016/10/25/vie… https://t.co/80ySiV7SYb : 1 day ago
- PHOTOS: @UticaComets at @SyracuseCrunch fr. 10/21/16. @TheAHL #sports #hockey #photography facebook.com/pg/syracusecru… https://t.co/gfY0FhksWa : 2 days ago