If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper Tonal Range. It has helped me to look back into my photo library and find good candidates for Black and White conversions and to find subjects for new black and white compositions.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Tonight’s sunset over the site of the AHL Outdoor Classic in Hershey, PA. #hockey https://t.co/5zKyMS5STT : 1 day ago
- In the land of @Streetspe3d717 photographing the AHL Outdoor Classic in the Hersheypark Stadium. A bit too cold and… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- I think @Apple should not allow this and drop BMW. Sets a bad example just as #CarPlay is starting to come out in m… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
- Why is #SyrCrunch still so good despite roster overhaul? It helps to be 'Young and dumb' @TheAHL #Syracuse #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago
- Pruning regulations back to 1960 doesn’t just “cut red tape” or eliminate “wasteful” regulations. It means making A… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 4 days ago