Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @LCVoters: .@FDConole knows that climate change is the biggest threat to social justice, economic stability, national, and public health… : 9 hours ago
- My Grandchildren enjoying a run on the beach at Indian Shores, #Florida last weekend. This location along with most… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 20 hours ago
- Tonight’s after #Sunset colors on the Gulf of Mexico from Indian Shores a little north of Tampa, #Florida. #dusk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- I took this photo when the plant was not operating. I recently learned via @nysfocus it is back up and running and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 week ago
- Where I talk and show a fun technique in @Lightroom Classic. viewsinfinitum.com/2022/09/16/bea… : 1 week ago
Monthly Archives: April 2013
The Syracuse Crunch entered the American Hockey League’s Calder Cup Playoffs last weekend against the Portland (Maine) Pirates. A team they had not played during the regular season. Playoff hockey is very intense and the first round of these playoffs … Continue reading
One of my favorite things to do when visiting any travel destination is finding fun details which add to the story of the trip. Sometimes I know about the details before I get there like Hidden Mickeys at Walt Disney … Continue reading
Working through my Walt Disney World backlog this week and thought I would give you a break from all the sports content lately. While I live only 100 miles from the Canadian border, I still enjoy the Canada pavilion in … Continue reading
The Syracuse Crunch have a Bench Buddy program where fans can sit in the player’s bench during pre-game warm ups. I have been there to photograph many fans enjoying this privilege but it’s the kids which create the best moments … Continue reading
Here’s a fun way to approach photographing in busy tourist attractions. Be creative! Easier said than done I can hear you saying. Really, when confronted with people everywhere, start looking from different angles, get low, get high or just tilt … Continue reading