Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Have you got your ticket to the #SyrCrunch Home Opener this Saturday night? If you don't, give their offices a call… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 7 hours ago
- #SyrCrunch Countdown to the 2019-2020 Home Opener in 2 Days. Daniel Walcott (85), the Human Bowling Ball, is back t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Seems like @Ford did their homework. However, I have found that many charging stations on a map tend to be broken o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Photographing the Central Cascade #waterfall at Watkins Glen State Park @NYstateparks @ILoveNYPR #nature… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 11 hours ago
- 'I'm standing right here in the middle of climate change': How USDA is failing farmers politi.co/2VFWltK via @politico : 1 day ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Last week I talked about Beating the Crowds at popular Tourist Attractions. This week I look at photographing at these busy locations from a completely different angle. If you have followed this blog for any length of time you know … Continue reading
As I noted in this assignment’s announcement post, Black and White Photography would be a challenge for me. A few others made similar comments to the post. As I replied to one, such challenges is how we learn and grow … Continue reading
I was asked to photograph a charity hockey game which featured teams of players aged 50 and over. The oldest was 89. These guys sure got me itching to get out my hockey equipment and lace up the skates. The … Continue reading
I recently read an excellent article on how to avoid crowds at popular tourist attractions. I have a little experience in this area with all my visits to Walt Disney World and other places in the world. My best advice … Continue reading