Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- One more safari with these two giraffes being the highlight. #wdw #dak https://t.co/NF1soXwmaj : 20 hours ago
- I will be traveling to #WaltDisneyWorld today and will be switching over to my Disney account @Scottwdw for the nex… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @EthanBearman: No tear gas, no pepper spray, no rubber bullets, no unbadged fascistic military style police beating them or dragging the… : 2 days ago
- It's elementary, my Dear Watson, "Wear a mask." twitter.com/Allovimo/statu… : 2 days ago
- .@Kia will more dealers pick these up? Still have no dealers in my area willing to become EV Certified and I live i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
Monthly Archives: March 2013
I have had a need for a backup camera since the incident when my Nikon D700 had to be sent in for repair. The old, injured D70 filled in for my personal photography but I could not do any work … Continue reading
If you are like me, you may need some help for this month’s assignment on Black and White Photography. Luckily for us, I found this FREE 7-page eGuide from Light Stalking on Black and White Landscapes: How to Capture a Proper … Continue reading
In upstate New York, many people refer to Snow Birds as the Canadian people who travel through the state in the Spring after spending the winter in Florida and other points south. There is another kind of snow bird who … Continue reading