Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
May 2021 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Looking forward to the conversation and questions, @SinBinCrunch twitter.com/SinBinCrunch/s… : 5 hours ago
- RT @EVRevShow: Great news! Folks remember that replacing a current ICEV bus with an all-electric is the equivalent of removing about 450 I… : 10 hours ago
- Brought Blu Max home yesterday. The wait was worth it! Whatever they say, the @FordMustang #MachE drives and respon… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 16 hours ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax beats the @WGAthletics 11-4 in #section3lacrosse #sports #lacrosse @NYSPHSAA https://t.co/e24MkhCovt : 1 day ago
- The @Bville_Bees @Bville_Boys_Lax making it look easy against @WGAthletics with an 8-1 lead at the half in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: wild
Kilimanjaro Safari ride has been a featured attraction since Disney’s Animal Kingdom opened in 1998. The safari is a drive through an African forest and savannah with many of Africa’s most popular animals roaming freely. Guests ride a safari “jeep” … Continue reading