Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Number 19 Ben Thomas in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 22 minutes ago
- View 405: Victoria, British Columbia viewsinfinitum.com/2018/09/24/vie… https://t.co/taaSjKvDGs : 5 hours ago
- Number 20 PC Labrie in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oct.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- Number 21 Carter Verhaeghe in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Number 22 Matthew Peca in the Countdown to #SyrCrunch 25th Home Opener at @TheOncenter War Memorial on Saturday, Oc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
Tag Archives: book review
When I set a goal this year to read a photography book every month, I thought I would alternate between a hard-core technique type of book and an inspirational one. This has proven to be both a good idea and … Continue reading
When I first learned about High Dynamic Range (HDR) photography last fall. I was very excited about it. I had some early successes but some were not coming out as I had hoped. My December trip to Walt Disney World … Continue reading
I finished reading Brenda Tharp’s Creative Nature & Outdoor Photography book last weekend. I closed it up and thought to myself what an excellent book for people who have been doing photography for awhile, understand the numbers of photography and … Continue reading