Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
August 2022 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Georgia...you are really not going to vote this guy in, are you? #Sad if so. twitter.com/TrumpsTaxes/st… : 9 hours ago
- Another @topazlabs Photo AI app success! This time with a tough night sports photo with lots of noise and some blur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- I urge all #NewYork #EV owners to fill out the survey linked from this webpage about the National Electric Vehicle… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- Rainbow Connections projected onto #SpaceshipEarth during the Beacons of Light show. Processed using @topazlabs Pho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Spaceship Earth processed using @topazlabs Photo AI app #WDW #Epcot #flickr flic.kr/p/2nDKuyq : 4 days ago
Tag Archives: outdoor
Bass Pro Shops are considered in the retail industry to be destination stores. Thereby, people will travel from all over a region to shop there. They are also places where people traveling will make a point of stopping to shop. … Continue reading
In a recent fundraiser for my Relay for Life team, there were a few families of Irish descent in attendance, can you tell? These young people and many others decorated Luminary Bags which will have sand and a candle placed … Continue reading
Been seeing this topic come up on a few photography boards this week as the weather gets warm and sunny. People start to get outdoors with family and friends. The photographers bring their cameras ready to capture special moments and … Continue reading
It’s Bokeh week over at The Pioneer Woman’s Photography blog so I thought I would join in on the fun. First, what the heck is this bokeh you hear so much about on photography blogs, forums and websites? Bokeh is … Continue reading
I finished reading Brenda Tharp’s Creative Nature & Outdoor Photography book last weekend. I closed it up and thought to myself what an excellent book for people who have been doing photography for awhile, understand the numbers of photography and … Continue reading