Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @NRDC_AF: Thank you, @SenMarkey for standing up for #CleanCars, #CleanAir and a safe climate twitter.com/SenMarkey/stat… : 4 hours ago
- From the Nothing Makes Sense Anymore File - EPA: Lax pollution enforcement can stress hospitals during virus… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 9 hours ago
- Anyone know what bird this is? Unidentified bird on the Maharajah Jungle Trek in Asia at #DisneysAnimalKingdom #wdw… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 10 hours ago
- Elmo is out with a new classic, "Washy Washy". Share with friends with young children. #Defeat_COVID19_Together… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- View 428: Photographing the Montreal Canadiens viewsinfinitum.com/2020/03/30/vie… https://t.co/20X2jPfQ8h : 1 day ago
Tag Archives: memorial
Volunteers of the Baldwinsville Fire Department were getting ready for the dedication ceremony of their 9/11 Memorial when I visited the memorial the night before on September 10, 2011. The bouquet of flowers left by someone earlier was fitting in … Continue reading
Soon, the United States will be remembering the events of 10 years ago. On that unforgettable day, terrorists hijacked commercial airplanes and turned them into cruise missiles. Flying them into the towers of the World Trade Center in New York … Continue reading
The Frederick Douglass-Susan B. Anthony Memorial Bridge, originally uploaded by Scott Thomas Photography. The Frederick Douglass-Susan B. Anthony Memorial Bridge is a triple steel arch bridge over the Genesee River in Rochester, New York. This photo was taken during the … Continue reading