Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- #SyrCrunch @acirelli22 is @LukasFavale guest on the #ShootoutShow #BacknBlue https://t.co/iKzJoHuZsr : 1 day ago
- #WaltDisneyWorld Resort #Christmas Trees (@AllEarsNet Picture This!) #disney #wdw #travel #photography #bluehour… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @DLeonhardt: After we published a list of Trump's lies this summer, some of his supporters asked us to compare Trump to other presidents… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch penalty kill on the attack: Man-down unit ripping off short-handed goals. @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago
- #SyrCrunch rookies finding their strides as productive pro players together @TheAHL #Syracuse #hockey #sports… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 2 days ago