Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- War Memorial update: 5 things to know as the start of the SyrCrunch season draws near. s.syracuse.com/UUBstEl via… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 9 hours ago
- #Disney #Autumn | Celebrating today's #autumnalequinox from the #MagicKingdom #wdw #photography #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 19 hours ago
- Ice Girls are history: How to become a member of #SyrCrunch new 'Crew' #Syracuse #sports s.syracuse.com/sCWMEoK… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago
- RT @SyracuseCrunch: 🚨FLASH SALE🚨 Pick up your 2017-18 home opener tickets presented by @UpstateNews for only $18. 🎟 → https://t.co/5lrm50… : 1 day ago
- #bluehour over @TheOncenter in downtown #Syracuse #NewYork last night. @downtownSYR #nightphtoography #flickr… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… : 1 day ago