Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- .@RedhawkLax lead the Rochester River Monsters 4-2 after 1st Period in @CanAmLax #seniorb #box #lacrosse #lax https://t.co/QL0JPt8ZDL : 6 minutes ago
- Great call on tonight's #SyrCrunch game tonight @Dan_DUva. Rest up your voice for Wednesday. See ya then! #FIN15H https://t.co/JFvydHJGMn : 19 hours ago
- Congratulations to the #SyrCrunch and @TyeMcGinn on his OT winner over the @IceCapsAHL. #FIN15H https://t.co/VHvN2w3CHF : 19 hours ago
- Listen to @Dan_DUva for tonight's @SyracuseCrunch #CalderCup playoff game 2 against @IceCapsAHL on @ESPNSyracuse… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago
- Ditto! Will be a fun and great learning experience on how to #photograph migrating species of birds. #wildlfie… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… : 1 day ago