Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Another parting gift from the Trump Administration. I bet the US #Citrus industry loves this kind of PR. Yes? PEST… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 2 days ago
- RT @parkerbutler10: Millions of students have been doing this for years because of your party's inaction on gun violence. https://t.co/ymab… : 2 days ago
- Making #Baldwinsville (aka B'ville) proud! twitter.com/syrhockey/stat… : 3 days ago
- This is despicable! Hey, Trumpies, give yourselves tattoos but leave animals alone! US Fish and Wildlife opens in… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 days ago
- Ditto! twitter.com/jimfarley98/st… : 4 days ago