Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- Congratulations to the @crushball on the @NYCBLbaseball Eastern Division #Championship. Photos from the celebration… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 3 hours ago
- The @crushball going for the Eastern Div. Championship against the @SyrSaltCats at OCC tonight. https://t.co/2eSdlfHU4j : 5 hours ago
- Welcome back to the #SyrCrunch and #tblightning Gabriel Dumont! #sports #syracuse #hockey https://t.co/q3OGt5qBlD : 10 hours ago
- RT @RBReich: Don't listen to Republicans in Congress when they say corporate taxes are too high. The United States collects less corporate… : 1 day ago
- The vaccines work in that if, you do get Covid, chances are you are not going to need to go to an ER and your chanc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago