Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @DrEricDing: Everything in this video is true. All of it—all 7 mil cases & 200k deaths. As an epidemiologist, I remember every quote an… : 1 day ago
- RT @VWIDTalk: Can we get to 200 members by Sunday night? If you're a future VW ID owner, come join the community and say hi! https://t.co/h… : 1 day ago
- RT @TheDailyShow: Trump is outlining his plan to steal the election in plain sight: on.cc.com/3kMSWo5 https://t.co/myUKKI1i5W : 1 day ago
- My grandson wants @TBLightning to bounce the Dallas Stars tonight in the @StanleyCup Finals. #GoBolts #TampaCuse https://t.co/DB8doZoXHM : 1 day ago
- I believe that was the old Triple Deke by @TBLightning Point there. #TBLvsDAL #StanleyCup : 2 days ago