Two days before I took this photo, the path was 90% snow covered with just enough clear on one side to walk. Two days of sunny and warm weather later, it’s only 10% covered in this stretch. There’s a part which still had six inches of snow on it. Should be gone by the time of my next lunch walk.
Follow Me on Social Media
to my personal journal through my viewfinder. A place where I leave the world behind and try to find the spirit of what I am seeing.
Feel free to look around at all the posts and pages. If you'd like to borrow a photo(s) for your non-commercial blog or website, be my guest. Please, do not alter the photo(s) and be sure to link back to this blog with a prominent photo credit(s). Thank you and I'm thrilled you dropped in!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Top 3 Views
- RT @KHayhoe: Hi, I’m a climate scientist. You may know me from my greatest hits including, “No, it’s not a natural cycle,” “Yes, I know it’… : 11 hours ago
- Doc on @NHLonNBCSports giving Slater Koekkoek a lot of attention. Didn't know Slater's surname was Dutch. : 13 hours ago
- No #SyrCrunch game tonight..no worries as here is the Photo Album from last night's @BellevilleSens at… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago
- My wife is wearing her "Oh My Gourde" shirt tonight and @YanniGourde scores and breaks his drought. @marieandreeraby #TampaCuse : 1 day ago
- PHOTO GALLERY: @Bville_Bees @Bville_Hockey at @RFASports fr. 1/15/19. @NYSPHSAA #boys #section3hockey… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… : 1 day ago